Thursday, September 29, 2011

Good Morning, friends!


Hi, Pond People! (Ribbet!)

I'm up early with a shooting pain up my leg (no, this tingle has nothing to do with Obama!) We've recovered from having Obama here over the weekend--and we had a football game at the stadium, too--so our traffic in town was a real mess!

We had that little batch of warm days and, since it's cool outside again and we're back to rain, I guess summer is over. It doesn't even think of snowing a dab until either side of Christmas, so we'll have a lovely--if cloudy--fall.

Prayers for dear Magdalene and Jen--who else is on our list? You all have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Good morning all. Hope everyone has a great and productive day.
    The furnace clicked on this morning. I think summer is gone.
    Froggy, does heat help with leg pains?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sweetie! Yes, heat does help; I use an electric blanket year round. This recent pain is my diabetic neuropy and I use ice instead and topical lidocaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE cold for pain relief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot diggity! I have no idea how I made this work, but I wrote everything down so I won't forget it. I'm just happy to be back in the pond. I have so much to say today, you'll probably tell me to stop! SMOOCHES all around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To all my Jewish friends, I bid you blessings on this first day of your holy season. I'm not Jewish but respect this holy season.

    I was baptised in the ocean (Zuma Beach in California) on Rosh Hoshonnah when my son was a toddler. He got scared because in his young mind "that man tried to drown Mommy." My heart is filled with memories of that day and memories of raising him. Every age has been my favorite age.

    Froggy, I keep you, Phooey, Magdalene, Jen, our precious baby Charzi in my prayers. I think Charzi will have heart surgery in October.

    Of course, I keep two exceptional countries in my prayers (both, I believe, ordained from on High) the United states and Israel.

    Blessings, love and smooches to all!

    ReplyDelete