Monday, September 26, 2011

Okay, YOU tell me what the Wizard-of-Words said...

What Did Obama Stop Himself From Saying?

By Thomas Lifson

Frankly, I hate to jump to conclusions when they involve something as ugly as anti-Semitism. So I cannot fault Obama for what he almost said in his address to the Congressional Black Caucus, but caught himself after the first syllable escaped his lips. Perhaps he had some other word than "Jew" in  mind, but I just can't come up with what that word would be. Junior executive?  

The president was in his full drop-the-g talkin' mode, and seemed to be verging on preacher-style oration. Clearly he had his mojo goin', and the words were flowin'.Watch this 44 second video clip and see what you think. Perhaps readers can come up with plausible extra syllables that the president caught himself almost saying:

 
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/09/what_did_obama_stop_himself_from_saying.html

3 comments:

  1. It's clear to me that Zippy is not a friend of Israel or Jewish people. I believe with all my heart that he is an anti-semite, and as such sees Jewish people as all wealthy and nefariously plotting to control the world's wealth.

    Given that, why would he almost say that they need tax relief like a janitor?

    I can't stand the man, but I'm giving him a pass on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't quite picked upon the things you have (though I do think he's jealous of Jewish accomplishment.) I see him more in the muslim vein of his seeing them as 'apes' and 'pigs'... If he used the word 'janitor' to describe their present level of attainment, it was just another insult. (Which is funny because I know lots of Jewish people and NONE of them hold a menial job. I think he hates their accomplishments even more than their money; he's got a real, naked anti-Semite thing going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't see him actually almost saying this even if he believes it. I think he meant to say the word "junior". I think he was still thinking about Warren Buffett and his secretary and got all mixed up. It doesn't explain how he came out with the word "janitor", though. Does he really think a janitor pays more in taxes than a billionaire?

    ReplyDelete