Monday, October 3, 2011

Good Morning, Ponders!

Photobucket
(Ribbet!)

Hihihi! gang! Hee hee--I posted some things while you were asleep! (Yes, I've been up most of the night yesIamgonnagotobedPhoo! sooner or later...) You all have a great start to your week!

Hey, who has the cat/flag avatar?  Paget? ThenI thought that was Hooly... who am I missing ?(it must be somebody I nickname...) Surfie! Gram, why aren't you on my list up there--your friends miss you! And can't we get someone to fill out the row? I like things nice and even... I want 10 squares...

Pollywog looks a little vicious as CHOMP the News Gator... I'd better make her hop...

CAN I GET A GOOD MORNING HERE? WHO'S GOING TO GO FIRST?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Frogs! Having computer problems here and have not backed up yet. Now everyone get a good night sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get 'er straightened out--we need you tomorrow! Get some sleep... I never did go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all!

    Froggy, that is me with the cat and the flag icon. (Some of my favorite things.) I would like to change my name to "Paget" so you can keep track of us, however, I didn't see that edit option. I'd be happy if you would like to change it for me. ;)

    And I just wanted to say, please get some sleep!! That means you too, Phooey!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh, honey I don't have access to the avatars or icons. I guess you could quit and come back--but, actually you've probably got an account page with Google or some such that has a place to pick an avatar--maybe you can change your name there? Beats me--I just love having ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Froggity Hoppity ..I survived Monday. The Rest of the week at work is a piece-of-cake.

    ReplyDelete