Monday, November 7, 2011

Shalom!

Hallel II

Open the gates of righteousness for me
that I may enter them and praise Adonai
This is the gateway to Adonai-- 
the righteous shall enter through it.
I praise You, for You have answered me.
and became my deliverance.

The stone that the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone.
This is Adonai's doing; it is marvellous in our sight.
This is the day that Adonai has made--
let us exult and rejoice on it.
Oh, Adonai, deliver us! Oh, Adonai, let us prosper!
May the one who enters be blessed in the name of Adonai;

We bless you from the house of Adonai. Adonai is God;
God has given us light;
bind the festal offering to the horns of the alter with cords,
You are my God and I will praise You;
You are my God and I will extol You.
Praise Adonai for God is good, God's steadfast love is eternal.

6 comments:

  1. Posted by Froggy at 3:54 AM! Grrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most frogs sleep some! 3:54 AM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words to start off a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ImgoingImgoingImgoing--I had to take care of 'Wog today, she stayed home with her back out. Seems like all we did was nap--and now I'm sleepy again...

    Eva--I finally got your picture show up!

    Phoo, you shouldn't ever be mad at a little frog! I do the best I can .:-:.

    ReplyDelete