Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is this the man you want as president?

Ron Paul: Bush Administration Was ‘Gleeful’ After 9/11 Attacks

The Blaze

Speaking in Iowa Thursday evening, Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul said that the Bush administration were “gleeful” after the September 11 attacks because it gave them an excuse to invade Iraq.

“Just think of what happened after 9/11. Immediately before there was any assessment there was glee in the administration because now we can invade Iraq,” the Texas congressman said. He also suggested that officials are currently setting the stage for an invasion of Iran.


3 comments:

  1. Ron Paul has some really good ideas, mainly about the FED. This statement is not one of them. Enough people have made political points by trashing G. Bush. I find it tiresome but then again, he may have witnessed something we didn't.
    Sometimes he is nothing more than a kook. Son Rand will go off on a scary rant no and then too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish we had a consistent candidate; it seems the only one was Sarah... and she hadn't thrown her hat in the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said below, I'm leaning more toward Mitt Romney now that I'm more concerned than ever about the job situation in the country. I don't think I mind his flip-flops as much as long as he has now flopped in the right direction. I'm also more cynical about what people say and what they do. Who knows if what any of these people say will match their actions in office?

    Right now, I want someone who knows how to get the Country working again. I think if someone like Mitt wins, we'll see a turn around start before he even gets inaugurated. I think.

    ReplyDelete