Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hello, Pond People!


Good Morning!

Have a beautiful Sunday! I have recently redone the music section (and I'm adding to it) to make it easier, and more enjoyable,  to use.  I'd like to draw your attention to the 'Hatikva' sung at Bergen-Belsen at the camp's liberation--and I ask you to please listen to it.

I know some who wouldn't do that... but I am asking you to make it your prayer today. If they were brave enough to survive to sing it, we should be brave enough to listen to it--and I thank you, friends, for this kindness. Look at the beautiful Magen David and thank God for Israel ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, all. Will listen after I wake up. Need coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phooey, thanks for the extra hug last night. I needed it. Seeing double this morning, too :)

    Froggy, let me get some coffee and have my usual talk with my Dad and I'll be back to listen. Hatikva makes me cry no matter the circumstances. I even forget how much I dislike Barbra Streisand's politics when I hear her sing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Froggy. Beautiful and sad. We must never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbra was singing something I clicked on yesterday and I thought the same thing, Eva! LOL!

    Get you some coffee, Phoo--I feel the same way; my head is killing me. Slept with the blanket over my head...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very touching, Froggy. I was also watching the one in honor of Gilad Shalit. Looking at the faces in the stadium crowd, made me sad that we don't see that kind of passion for our National Anthem anymore.

    ReplyDelete