Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Gilad Shalit; is freedom near? Keep the faith!

Report: Shalit Deal Within 48 Hours

Egyptian newspaper says the to release terrorists in exchange for Gilad Shalit will be implemented within 48 hours. Arutz Sheva

(Ribbet!)

I offer the most fervent prayers for this young man that these arrangements work out and he is able to finally come home. His family has been waiting for him all this time, he has bravely persevered--and I have never  forgotten him.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It looks as though it may really happen this time. I hope so, but I wish Israel weren't giving up all those terrorists in exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know--but his family so wants him back! I'm torn like you are--but I hope he's safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for news about his release.

    ReplyDelete