Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MUST READ: Money down a rat hole...

Obama Stimulus Dollars Funded Soros Empire, in Scandal that Dwarfs ACORN and GSA, Says New Report

 Cliff Kincaid Full Story
 
Newly recently released tax documents, examined and analyzed by Tina Trent of sorosfiles.com,  reveal how billionaire “philanthropist” George Soros expanded his U.S.-based empire by using funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, also known as the Obama stimulus. Soros and Obama worked hand-in-glove through the stimulus, which has been called the largest single partisan wealth transfer in American history.

Read more:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46053

5 comments:

  1. Arrgghh! Makes my head hurt. After everything we've already learned about this guy in the White House, it drives me crazy to hear the pundits (even the ones I like) say they think the election will be close. How can it be? I don't understand how Obama could win any state but the deepest blue ones. I wish just once when someone says they think Obama is doing a wonderful job, a reporter would ask, "In what way?" I'd love to hear the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to read this, don't know how far I will get without my hair catching fire.
      Just got done reading Ulsterman WSI and found it troubling. The state of our country makes me sad.

      Delete
  2. The tentacles of these people are in nearly every part of our society. The wicked web of their alliances is breathtaking. Please pray for the restoration of our great country. And go Breitbart all you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obama isn't doing all these nasty things to our country by himself. He has been groomed for years in ways to take down this country. And who gives a billionaire money anyways!

    ReplyDelete