Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We come to You.


Photobucket

We Affirm Our Faith

God, You have always been beside us
in times of trouble.
Every single day we are surrounded by
Your miracles.

You breathe new life into our souls.

*     *     *
You raise us up when we have no strength
to carry on.
You give us a heart to love.
The strength to heal,
Eyes to behold Your wonders.

Bless You for redeeming us each day.

Photobucket
Nashuva Prayerbook


(Ribbet!)

Dear Lord, God of our world, beloved inhabitor of our heart, thank you for freeing Gilad and restoring him to his family--and ours.

We pray special prayers for Your wonderful care to shelter our NuGoddess, comfort our Hikergal, grant peace to our Jen, and healing for our dear, dear Phoo, Roxe, and Magdalene.

Let them know  all our love for them, and bring them back to us whole and restored, as you have Gilad Shalit to his family and our world.



5 comments:

  1. Our hearts are joined together in praise and worship of our God. He who spoke into existence the universe. He who holds each of us in the palm of His hand. He will never leave us nor forsake us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Gloria! What beautiful ways you have of expressing yourself! It makes me feel peaceful and happy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You said it, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about the prayers that Froggy and Eva and Surfie and Phooey and everyone else send up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. getting ready for bed My sister has 1st watch I have Mids and my brother gets the dog watch Ha! then we all trade for 2 other sisters and 4 hours of not on call sleep!! Your thoughts and prayers mean the world to me
    Froggy I have been following about Gilad for 5 long years and he was my constant prayer companion last night during my drive

    ReplyDelete