Friday, February 17, 2012

"See, I Told You So:"

Obama Approval Up, Jobless Rate Down, "Culture War" Revived -- All Manipulated by Lib Media to Dispirit You

By Rush Limbaugh
 
RUSH: All right, today is one of those days. I'm gonna have to go back to our archives. Everything I predicted, pretty much everything back in December, is now starting to happen in full force.  And the whole point of it is to depress you and dispirit you, like the unemployment numbers looking magical now, Obama's approval numbers looking magical now. The Republicans look like blithering idiots now.  In fact, Ed, grab audio sound bite number one.  This is what I warned you about back on December 20th.
 
RUSH ARCHIVE:  I have warned you this kind of thing is going to happen.  The unemployment number is going to precipitously drop and it's going to get close to 8% by next November.  Just mark my words.  That's in the can.  It's in the cards.  Also, Obama's approval number now is up five points over the last three months or some such thing. So here we go. Approval number is up. I'm just warning you now not to get dispirited. 
 
I'm warning you now not to think that the actual emotion or passion for changing course, defeating Obama, repealing Obamacare, it is ratcheting up.  It's not weakening. It's not tiring. It's not getting lazy.  People are not giving up, but you are not gonna see that evidence. You're not gonna see evidence of that passion or energy that you have and that your fellow citizens have for change.  You're not gonna see it. 
 
What you're instead going to be told is that, "Wow, look at Obama's approval numbers -- wow.  And unemployment, look at the number, coming down, oh, it's all coming together."  That's gonna be combined with Obama, as he's saying now, as I predicted he would say, "It's worse than we thought it was. They didn't tell us how bad it was."
 
RUSH:  All of that is from December 20th, all of it, and don't you feel that way?  Did I not tell you how you were gonna feel, did I not warn you, do not succumb to this?  I know it's hard.  I've got a Rasmussen poll result today.  Rasmussen.  This is not Gallup.  This is not ABC. It's not CBS/New York Times. It's not NBC/Wall Street Journal. It's not ABC/Washington Post.  Rasmussen. 
 
I guarantee you, this poll is gonna be put on the equivalent of every Democrat locker room.  Fifty-two percent say it's better for the GOP to work with Obama than stand on principle. 
Rasmussen: "Most voters still think Republicans and Democrats in Congress are out of touch with their respective party bases but now believe it’s more important for the GOP to work with President Obama than to fight him." Rasmussen. 

Now, I know you're saying, "But, Rush, maybe you're wrong.  Maybe we are dispirited and maybe all this good news for Obama is real, and maybe the takers do outnumber us, and maybe we ought to feel like moving to New Zealand.  Come on, Rush."  I'll tell you when it's time to move to New Zealand.  No, not yet.  It's only February.  All of this is predictable, is my point.  Everything that's happening in the media today, everything Obama is doing, was totally predictable.  And because it's predictable, so is this polling result.

READ MORE:

http://tinyurl.com/7ngloxy

1 comment:

  1. The key word here is "manipulate." You can add to that "lying and cheating and stealing tax-payer's money." The dishonorable way our government is now run is what is dispiriting.

    O has screwed up everything so badly that I don't envy the next Republican president who has to stop the money drain, to get the Constitution back on track, to put the economy back in place.

    I have more to say but will calm down first!

    ReplyDelete